Dear Parent or Guardian:
Ptaƞyetu (fall) is here, so let’s give some updates on “updates you Autumn know”!
At the Ptaƞyetu Parent-Teacher Conferences, we will have updates on your child(ren)’s development and progress. This includes updates on screeners such as their height, weight, hearing/vision, Health History, and Nutrition Assessment. It will be a 15-minute sit-down with your child(ren)’s teacher. The conferences will be held November 22-24th. Families will be sent a link to pick the time that is most convenient for you. The link for each classroom is below. Conference will be held in person at CWOO or virtually using Zoom. If you would like to conduct your conference virtually or would like an alternative time, please let April know at the Reception Desk at 507-697-8255.
Classroom Conference Schedule Links:
- Kimamana: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/lejY9Nzd
- Taḣca: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/mepZjjXb
- Mato: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/zbqQknDb
- Keya: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/6dBrYY2d
- Ṭaṭaƞka: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/oeEqVpme
- Waƞbdi: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/Le36xX4d and https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/QeZ89n2b